For the last week, things have felt a little different.
On one hand, I'm feeling much more settled/happy with progress in baby preparations. The nursery is repainted (and this time I love the color), the last items off the registry are purchased, we're pre-registered at the hospital, our classes are complete, the baby's clothes/blankets are washed and put away...we're almost ready!
On the other hand, being 35 weeks pregnant is making me feel much more uncomfortable. By the end of each day, my back and hips hurt so badly I can barely move. Finding a position in which I can fall asleep at night is pretty difficult. My moodiness and exhaustion? Through the roof. Stephen's patience? Perhaps wearing thin...(hang in there, honey).
Ultimately, I can't wait for the best feeling of all -- holding that little guy in a few weeks!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment